Advertising & Promotions Managers
Description : Plan, direct, or coordinate advertising policies and programs or produce collateral materials, such as posters, contests, coupons, or give-aways, to create extra interest in the purchase of a product or service for a department, an entire organization, or on an account basis.
JobTitles : Advertising Manager, Promotions Director, Advertising Director, Classified Advertising Manager, Marketing Director, Account Executive, Retail Advertising Sales Manager, Advertising Sales Manager, Marketing and Promotions Manager, Marketing Manager
- Inspect layouts and advertising copy and edit scripts, audio and video tapes, and other promotional material for adherence to specifications.
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments and advertising agencies.
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns.
- Confer with clients to provide marketing or technical advice.
- Direct, motivate, and monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaign goals.
- Confer with department heads or staff to discuss topics such as contracts, selection of advertising media, or product to be advertised.
- Prepare budgets and submit estimates for program costs as part of campaign plan development.
- Prepare and negotiate advertising and sales contracts.
- Plan and execute advertising policies and strategies for organizations.
- Assist with annual budget development.