Administrative Services Managers
Description : Plan, direct, or coordinate one or more administrative services of an organization, such as records and information management, mail distribution, facilities planning and maintenance, custodial operations, and other office support services.
JobTitles : Office Manager, Administrative Assistant, Administrative Coordinator, Administrative Officer, Administrative Manager, Administrative Specialist, Administrator, Business Administrator, Business Manager, Director of Operations
- Direct or coordinate the supportive services department of a business, agency, or organization.
- Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Set goals and deadlines for the department.
- Acquire, distribute and store supplies.
- Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations, such as supply changes or the disposal of records.
- Plan, administer and control budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies.
- Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well-maintained.
- Hire and terminate clerical and administrative personnel.
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems.
- Oversee construction and renovation projects to improve efficiency and to ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, and security standards, and comply with government regulations.