Distance Learning Coordinators
Description : Coordinate day-to-day operations of distance learning programs and schedule courses.
JobTitles : Chief Learning Officer, Coordinator of Online Programs, Director of Distance Learning, Distance Education Faculty Liaison, Distance Learning Coordinator, Distance Learning Technician, Distance Learning Unit Leader, Head of Academic Technology, Online Facilitator, Program Facilitation Director for Distance Learning
- Communicate to faculty, students, or other users availability of, or changes to, distance learning courses or materials, programs, services, or applications.
- Develop distance learning program goals or plans, including equipment replacement, quality assurance, or course offering plans.
- Supervise distance learning support staff.
- Assess distance-learning technological or educational needs and goals.
- Train instructors and distance learning staff in the use or support of distance learning applications, such as course management software.
- Prepare and manage distance learning program budgets.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with distance learning equipment or applications.
- Analyze data to assess distance learning program status or to inform decisions for distance learning programs.
- Prepare reports summarizing distance learning statistical data or describing distance learning program objectives and accomplishments.
- Purchase equipment or services in accordance with distance learning plans and budget constraints.