Architectural & Engineering Managers
Description : Plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as architecture and engineering or research and development in these fields.
JobTitles : Chief Engineer, Civil Engineering Manager, Director of Engineering, Engineering Group Manager, Engineering Manager, Engineering Program Manager, Principal Engineer, Project Engineer, Project Engineering Manager, Project Manager
- Manage the coordination and overall integration of technical activities in architecture or engineering projects.
- Direct, review, or approve project design changes.
- Confer with management, production, or marketing staff to discuss project specifications or procedures.
- Present and explain proposals, reports, or findings to clients.
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
- Prepare budgets, bids, or contracts.
- Assess project feasibility by analyzing technology, resource needs, and market demand.
- Direct recruitment, placement, and evaluation of architecture or engineering project staff.
- Review, recommend, or approve contracts or cost estimates.
- Develop or implement policies, standards, or procedures for engineering and technical work.