Regulatory Affairs Specialists
Description : Coordinate and document internal regulatory processes, such as internal audits, inspections, license renewals, or registrations. May compile and prepare materials for submission to regulatory agencies.
JobTitles : Tasks | Tools & Technology | Knowledge | Skills | Abilities | Work Activities | Work Context | Job Zone | Education | Interests | Work Styles | Work Values | Related Occupations | Wages & Employment | Job Openings
- Coordinate, prepare, or review regulatory submissions for domestic or international projects.
- Provide technical review of data or reports that will be incorporated into regulatory submissions to assure scientific rigor, accuracy, and clarity of presentation.
- Review product promotional materials, labeling, batch records, specification sheets, or test methods for compliance with applicable regulations and policies.
- Maintain current knowledge base of existing and emerging regulations, standards, or guidance documents.
- Interpret regulatory rules or rule changes and ensure that they are communicated through corporate policies and procedures.
- Determine the types of regulatory submissions or internal documentation that are required in situations such as proposed device changes or labeling changes.
- Advise project teams on subjects such as premarket regulatory requirements, export and labeling requirements, or clinical study compliance issues.
- Prepare or maintain technical files as necessary to obtain and sustain product approval.
- Coordinate efforts associated with the preparation of regulatory documents or submissions.
- Prepare or direct the preparation of additional information or responses as requested by regulatory agencies.