Personal Financial Advisors
Description : Advise clients on financial plans using knowledge of tax and investment strategies, securities, insurance, pension plans, and real estate. Duties include assessing clients' assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, and financial objectives.
JobTitles : Account Executive, Analyst, Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Financial Advisor, Financial Consultant, Financial Counselor, Financial Planner, Investment Advisor, Portfolio Manager, Registered Representative
- Interview clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Answer clients' questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies.
- Recommend to clients strategies in cash management, insurance coverage, investment planning, or other areas to help them achieve their financial goals.
- Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients' financial objectives.
- Implement financial planning recommendations or refer clients to someone who can assist them with plan implementation.
- Review clients' accounts and plans regularly to determine whether life changes, economic changes, environmental concerns, or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment.
- Manage client portfolios, keeping client plans up-to-date.
- Contact clients periodically to determine any changes in their financial status.
- Prepare or interpret for clients information such as investment performance reports, financial document summaries, or income projections.
- Recruit and maintain client bases.