Business Intelligence Analysts
Description : Produce financial and market intelligence by querying data repositories and generating periodic reports. Devise methods for identifying data patterns and trends in available information sources.
JobTitles : Business Intelligence Analyst; Business Intelligence Manager; Commercial Intelligence Manager; Competitive Intelligence Analyst; Consultant, Strategic Business and Technology Intelligence; Director of Enterprise Strategy; Director of Market Intelligence; Director, Global Intelligence; Intelligence Analyst; Manager, Market Intelligence
- Analyze competitive market strategies through analysis of related product, market, or share trends.
- Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.
- Communicate with customers, competitors, suppliers, professional organizations, or others to stay abreast of industry or business trends.
- Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to users.
- Collect business intelligence data from available industry reports, public information, field reports, or purchased sources.
- Identify and analyze industry or geographic trends with business strategy implications.
- Analyze technology trends to identify markets for future product development or to improve sales of existing products.
- Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Identify or monitor current and potential customers, using business intelligence tools.
- Maintain or update business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods.