Description : Apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to technological problems in engineering and physical sciences in relation to specific industrial and research objectives, processes, equipment, and products.
JobTitles : Tasks | Tools & Technology | Knowledge | Skills | Abilities | Work Activities | Work Context | Job Zone | Education | Interests | Work Values | Wages & Employment | Job Openings
- Apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to the solution of technological problems involving engineering or physical science.
- Process data for analysis, using computers.
- Reduce raw data to meaningful terms, using the most practical and accurate combination and sequence of computational methods.
- Translate data into numbers, equations, flow charts, graphs, or other forms.
- Confer with scientific or engineering personnel to plan projects.
- Modify standard formulas so that they conform to project needs and data processing methods.