Product Safety Engineers
Description : Develop and conduct tests to evaluate product safety levels and recommend measures to reduce or eliminate hazards.
JobTitles : Product Safety Manager, Product Safety Engineer, Engineer, Product Safety Consultant, Product Safety Coordinator, System Safety Engineer, Extra Vehicular Activity Safety Engineer (EVA Engineer)
- Investigate causes of accidents, injuries, or illnesses related to product usage in order to develop solutions to minimize or prevent recurrence.
- Evaluate potential health hazards or damage that could occur from product misuse.
- Participate in preparation of product usage and precautionary label instructions.
- Recommend procedures for detection, prevention, and elimination of physical, chemical, or other product hazards.
- Report accident investigation findings.
- Conduct research to evaluate safety levels for products.