Description : Research, design, develop, or test robotic applications.
JobTitles : Associate Professor of Automation, Engineer, Automation Engineer, Plant Floor Automation Manager
- Debug robotics programs.
- Provide technical support for robotic systems.
- Review or approve designs, calculations, or cost estimates.
- Install, calibrate, operate, or maintain robots.
- Supervise, technologists, technicians, or other engineers.
- Integrate robotics with peripherals, such as welders, controllers, or other equipment.
- Process or interpret signals or sensor data.
- Investigate mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems.
- Create back-ups of robot programs or parameters.
- Design automated robotic systems to increase production volume or precision in high-throughput operations, such as automated ribonucleic acid (RNA) analysis or sorting, moving, or stacking production materials.