Gaming Change Persons & Booth Cashiers
Description : Exchange coins, tokens, and chips for patrons' money. May issue payoffs and obtain customer's signature on receipt. May operate a booth in the slot machine area and furnish change persons with money bank at the start of the shift, or count and audit money in drawers.
JobTitles : Cashier, Cage Cashier, Change Person, Slot Attendant, Casino Cashier, Booth Cashier, Slot Floor Person, Casino Banker, Slot Technician, Casino Cage Manager
- Keep accurate records of monetary exchanges, authorization forms, and transaction reconciliations.
- Exchange money, credit, and casino chips, and make change for customers.
- Maintain cage security according to rules.
- Count money and audit money drawers.
- Reconcile daily summaries of transactions to balance books.
- Listen for jackpot alarm bells and issue payoffs to winners.
- Sell gambling chips, tokens, or tickets to patrons, or to other workers for resale to patrons.
- Obtain customers' signatures on receipts when winnings exceed the amount held in a slot machine.
- Calculate the value of chips won or lost by players.
- Work in and monitor an assigned area on the casino floor where slot machines are located.