Executive Secretaries & Executive Administrative Assistants
Description : Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. May also train and supervise lower-level clerical staff.
JobTitles : Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, Executive Secretary, Administrative Secretary, Office Manager, Administrative Coordinator, Administrative Aide, Administrative Associate, Executive Administrative Assistant, Secretary
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Attend meetings to record minutes.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.