Description : Repair and service bicycles.
JobTitles : Bicycle Mechanic, Bike Mechanic, Bicycle Service Technician, Bicycle Repairman
- Install and adjust speed and gear mechanisms.
- Assemble new bicycles.
- Install, repair, and replace equipment or accessories, such as handlebars, stands, lights, and seats.
- Align wheels.
- Disassemble axles to repair, adjust, and replace defective parts, using hand tools.
- Shape replacement parts, using bench grinders.
- Repair holes in tire tubes, using scrapers and patches.
- Weld broken or cracked frames together, using oxyacetylene torches and welding rods.
- Paint bicycle frames, using spray guns or brushes.