Public Relations & Fundraising Managers
Description : Plan, direct, or coordinate activities designed to create or maintain a favorable public image or raise issue awareness for their organization or client; or if engaged in fundraising, plan, direct, or coordinate activities to solicit and maintain funds for special projects or nonprofit organizations.
JobTitles : Public Relations Director, Account Supervisor, Account Executive, Public Relations Manager (PR Manager), Communications Director, Community Relations Director, Director of Public Relations, Public Affairs Director, Account Manager, Business Development Director
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, government officials, and media representatives and use these relationships to develop new business opportunities.
- Write interesting and effective press releases, prepare information for media kits and develop and maintain company internet or intranet web pages.
- Identify main client groups and audiences, determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them, and develop and implement a communication plan.
- Assign, supervise and review the activities of public relations staff.
- Develop and maintain the company's corporate image and identity, which includes the use of logos and signage.
- Respond to requests for information about employers' activities or status.
- Manage communications budgets.
- Direct activities of external agencies, establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs.
- Draft speeches for company executives, and arrange interviews and other forms of contact for them.
- Evaluate advertising and promotion programs for compatibility with public relations efforts.