Regulatory Affairs Managers
Description : Plan, direct, or coordinate production activities of an organization to ensure compliance with regulations and standard operating procedures.
JobTitles : Tasks | Tools & Technology | Knowledge | Skills | Abilities | Work Activities | Work Context | Job Zone | Education | Interests | Work Styles | Work Values | Related Occupations | Wages & Employment | Job Openings
- Direct the preparation and submission of regulatory agency applications, reports, or correspondence.
- Review all regulatory agency submission materials to ensure timeliness, accuracy, comprehensiveness, or compliance with regulatory standards.
- Provide regulatory guidance to departments or development project teams regarding design, development, evaluation, or marketing of products.
- Formulate or implement regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced.
- Communicate regulatory information to multiple departments and ensure that information is interpreted correctly.
- Manage activities such as audits, regulatory agency inspections, or product recalls.
- Develop regulatory strategies and implementation plans for the preparation and submission of new products.
- Provide responses to regulatory agencies regarding product information or issues.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant regulations, including proposed and final rules.
- Investigate product complaints and prepare documentation and submissions to appropriate regulatory agencies as necessary.