Risk Management Specialists
Description : Analyze and manage risk management issues by identifying, measuring, and making decisions on operational or enterprise risks for an organization.
JobTitles : Risk Management Director, Chief Risk Officer, Risk Manager, Credit Risk Management Director, Global Risk Management Director, Risk and Insurance Consultant
- Document, and ensure communication of, key risks.
- Maintain input or data quality of risk management systems.
- Recommend ways to control or reduce risk.
- Identify key risks and mitigating factors of potential investments, such as asset types and values, legal and ownership structures, professional reputations, customer bases, or industry segments.
- Devise systems and processes to monitor validity of risk modeling outputs.
- Gather risk-related data from internal or external resources.
- Identify and analyze areas of potential risk to the assets, earning capacity, or success of organizations.
- Develop or implement risk-assessment models or methodologies.
- Produce reports or presentations that outline findings, explain risk positions, or recommend changes.
- Plan, and contribute to development of, risk management systems.