Manufacturing Production Technicians
Description : Set up, test, and adjust manufacturing machinery or equipment, using any combination of electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, or computer technologies.
JobTitles : Research and Development Machinist
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
- Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications.
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Calibrate or adjust equipment to ensure quality production, using tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges, protractors, or ring gauges.
- Set up and verify the functionality of safety equipment.
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products.
- Test products or subassemblies for functionality or quality.
- Plan and lay out work to meet production and schedule requirements.
- Start up and shut down processing equipment.