Gaming Cage Workers
Description : In a gaming establishment, conduct financial transactions for patrons. May reconcile daily summaries of transactions to balance books. May accept patron's credit application and verify credit references to provide check-cashing authorization or to establish house credit accounts. May sell gambling chips, tokens, or tickets to patrons, or to other workers for resale to patrons. May convert gaming chips, tokens, or tickets to currency upon patron's request. May use a cash register or computer to record transaction.
JobTitles : Cage Cashier, Cashier, Vault Cashier, Casino Cashier, Cage Supervisor, Gaming Cashier, Cage Manager, Casino Cage Cashier, Mutuel Clerk
- Follow all gaming regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of customers' transactions.
- Count funds and reconcile daily summaries of transactions to balance books.
- Convert gaming checks, coupons, tokens, or coins to currency for gaming patrons.
- Maintain cage security.
- Determine cash requirements for windows and order all necessary currency, coins, or chips.
- Verify accuracy of reports, such as authorization forms, transaction reconciliations, or exchange summary reports.
- Cash checks and process credit card advances for patrons.
- Sell gambling chips, tokens, or tickets to patrons or to other workers for resale to patrons.
- Perform removal and rotation of cash, coin, or chip inventories as necessary.