Parking Lot Attendants
Description : Park vehicles or issue tickets for customers in a parking lot or garage. May collect fee.
JobTitles : Valet Attendant, Parking Attendant, Parking Lot Attendant, Parking Cashier, Bellman, Front Services Agent, Guest Services Agent, Parking Ramp Attendant
- Take numbered tags from customers, locate vehicles, and deliver vehicles, or provide customers with instructions for locating vehicles.
- Keep parking areas clean and orderly to ensure that space usage is maximized.
- Direct motorists to parking areas or parking spaces, using hand signals or flashlights as necessary.
- Patrol parking areas to prevent vehicle damage and vehicle or property thefts.
- Park and retrieve automobiles for customers in parking lots, storage garages, or new car lots.
- Greet customers and open their car doors.
- Calculate parking charges, and collect fees from customers.
- Issue ticket stubs, or place numbered tags on windshields, and give customers matching tags for locating parked vehicles.
- Lift, position, and remove barricades to open or close parking areas.
- Inspect vehicles to detect any damage.